Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mini-Portfolio

Greetings fellow classmates! My name is Hillary. I'm a Southern Californian Native, transfer art student from El Camino College, and animation illustration major here at SJSU. I'm newly accepted to the animation/illustration program, and I'm currently taking art 114, art 113B, Music 120 (worlds of jazz), and physics of animation.

Here's some of my work:




and my art 28 final animation:



As far as science classes go, I took oceanography and geography at my junior college. I've also taken a class in rainforest ecology through John A. Logan College, instructed by my granny. For the class, we traveled to the Caribbean (more specifically, the country of Trinidad and Tobago) and identified bird, plant, fish, and insect species, but we also went to see leatherback turtles lay their eggs. It was the most amazing class I have ever taken. There is no place on earth as beautiful as the rainforest.
Here are some pictures from paradise:




2 comments:

  1. Looks good but I was unable to view your first video. For future assignments please upload video to YouTube and link (or embed) the video on your blog (as you did for your second video). This class won't measure up to a trip to Trinidad and Tobago but I'll do my best :-) 10 points

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I shall use youtube.
    Your class is a blast!

    ReplyDelete